Fluo (iOS 14 App Icons)
Enhance your iOS 14 Home Screen with gorgeous alternative app icons that have been inspired by Big Sur. Fluo includes 36 hand-crafted app icon PNG files, which cover all the stock Apple app icons.
How to Replace Icons:
You can replace iOS icons via the Shortcuts app:
- Add a new shortcut
- Tap the 'Add Action' button
- Select the 'Scripting' option
- Select the 'Open App' option
- Select the app that you want to change
- Select the ellipsis button in the top-right
- Tap the 'Add to Home Screen' button
- Select a name, and tap the app icon
- Tap the 'Choose Photo' option
- Choose your icon, and then tap 'Add'
- Enjoy your new Home Screen!
These icons may not be shared or redistributed elsewhere.
If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch. I’m available through Twitter https://twitter.com/JPEGuin
36 hand-crafted rounded and non-rounded app icon PNG files